5 of the Best Skin Care Products for Humidty that Actually Work

With the current humidity we’re all feeling frazzled and dehydrated and so is our skin! Say hello to our top 5 hero products to spritz your way to hydrated, glowing skin.

Academie Anti-Pollution Moisturising Mist (€29.20)

In our current economic climate we live in an ever growing polluted environment that is a growing concern amongst us. Due to different particles in gases, industrial smoke, tobacco, air conditioning and the ozone our skin becomes dull because it is constantly assaulted by exhaust and is weakened and no longer capable of rebuilding its barrier function leaving it dehydrated and loss of its radiance.
According to dermatologists, 80% of skin ageing process is due to the environment, Age and genetics count for the remaining 20%. Académie have developed the first Anti-Pollution Moisturising Mist (€29.20) that is a tailor –made ‘’urban shield’’ isolating the skin from the outside world with a non- occlusive film that conveys an amazing security for the skin. Academie skincare is available in selected salons nationwide.

Dermalogica Antioxidant HydraMist (€48.00)

A refreshing peptide toner that creates a hydrating, antioxidant shield over skin to help reduce fine dryness lines and prevent the signs of aging. Mist over skin after cleansing and throughout the day to help firm, rehydrate, and minimize skin-aging triggers. Dermalogica skincare is available in selected salons nationwide.

e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Primer Mist (€12.85)

Designed to soothe the skin, this beauty primer mist acts as a quick pick-me-up throughout the day. Use it as a primer or as a setting spray and enjoy soft, dewy skin! Hold the bottle about 8 – 10 inches from your face and spray quickly for instant hydration.Use after applying moisturizer to prime the skin for foundation. e.l.f is available in selected Penneys pharmacies nationwide

Lotion Yon-Ka Invigorating Mist, €32.00

A firm favourite with it comes to hydrating the skin, more than just a toner, this healing mist is a true phyto-aromatic fountain of beauty, essential for re-balancing and preparing the skin for everyday beauty products. Alcohol-free, it refreshes, tones and sanitizes the skin, the energizing effects of its essential oils can be felt throughout the whole body.
Yon-Ka Skincare is available in selected salons nationwide.

PS… Mist You Hydrating Mist, €2.50

Perfect for those on a budget, it contains soothing Aloe Vera extract to calm sensitive skin and tone down redness. This is a perfect product to spritz on skin before makeup application for a hydration boost. Available in Penney’s stores nationwide.


Copyright Ⓒ IndulgeMedia Ltd. 2017