The Celebrity MasterChef 2018 line has officially been revealed and its sure to be a star studded series with plenty of kitchen drama.
Gemma Collins, who shot to fame on popular reality show The Only Way Is Essex, is spicing things up in this year’s Celebrity Masterchef.
Stella Parton (sister of singer Dolly Parton), England cricketer Monty Panesar, Saturday’s singer Frankie Bridge and other famous faces will go head to head in the fan favourite cooking competition.
Made in Chelsea favourite Spencer Matthews will also be joining the exciting line up. Reality star Gemma will see old rival and former East Enders actor John Patridge compete for a place in the final.
The two had some fiery exchanges when they starred in Celebrity Big Brother together and things are sure to heat up again in the kitchen.
The 20 celebrities will vie to impress resident judges Gregg Wallace and John Torode over 12 episodes. The sizzling six week series will carve out the competition from 20 contestants, down to semi finalists and then finalists.
The celebrities will battle for a place in the final cooking for food critics, past winners and then have the chance to cook with Welsh chef Bryn Williams, known for his stint on television programme Great British Menu.
Things will be hotting up in the kitchen with the celebrity contestants partaking in a Mystery Box challenge, a Mass Catering Challenge and a fine dining challenge that sees them cook along side esteemed chef Paul Askew.
The contestants will truly be put the test when they cook in a professional restaurant kitchen, dishing up food for paying customers.
Their culinary prowess will then be tested further when they must design and cook a two course menu for judges Gregg and John.
After each episode one star chef will be sent home, whittling the competition down to four finalists to battle for the coveted title.
An exciting new Paris Challenge sees the the budding chefs communicate instructions to each other in the hopes of resulting in two identical dishes and is sure to make for addictive viewing.
The full list of aspiring Masterchefs is as follows:
– Actors Keith Allen, Chizzy Akudolu, Lisa Maxwell and John Partridge
– TV personality Spencer Matthews
– International award-winning artist and actress Stella Parton
– TV presenters Michelle Ackerley and Jean Johansson
– TV presenter and furniture restorer Jay Blades
– Comedian Zoe Lyons
– Former international rugby player and TV presenter Martin Bayfield
– World Champion, Paralympian and broadcaster Stef Reid
– Recording artist and model Josh Cuthbert
– DJ and broadcaster Clara Amfo
– Singer songwriter Carol Decker
– TV presenter and singer Frankie Bridge
– England cricketer Monty Panesar
– Actress and singer Anita Harris
– Professional dancer and TV personality AJ Pritchard
– TV star Gemma Collins
— MasterChef UK 🍴 (@MasterChefUK) May 15, 2018
This year’s Celebrity MasterChef is set to be the most exciting year yet, be sure to tune into BBC One for all the culinary escapades and follow MasterChef on Twitter for the latest news.