Whether or not you can afford a plane ticket thanks to Penneys you now channel your fiercest summer holidays vibes all year round.
The latest budget friendly Primark beauty launch is PS…Tropics, a bold 20-piece collection of fierce shades and sassy formulas.
Ideal for creating a stand out summer look, the collection will give you everything you need to create a look defined by sultry eyes, a hot lip and a golden flush to the skin.
Follow the six steps below to recreate the look yourself…
1. For lips that pack a voluptuous punch reach for Cupid’s Kiss (€3), a liquid lipstick and lip topper duo.
Two tropical shades – one matte and one iridescent – can be worn alone or layered together for an almost holographic finish.
2. A matte finish helps to intensify any lip look. The P.S… Tropics Matte Lipstick Collection (€10) consists of four pink and red hues that suit all skin tones are totally non – drying.
The mini sizes help to take you from day to night, beach to bar.
3. Sun-kissed skin is just a stroke away with both the Solar Bronzer – a blusher and bronzer duo – and the Mineral Glow Baked Bronzer & Blusher (€3) – a highly pigmented shimmer finish for a soft, subtle glow.
4. For eyes to dive into use PS… Tropics Aqua Tonic (€4). This trio of metallic pigment, loose glitter and a comfortable primer give a foil finish for a gorgeous glimmer.
5. Quick wins for day to night eyes include ocean blue to sunset orange pigments in the PS… Tropics9 Shade Eyeshadow Palette (€6), as well as the 6. Electric Eyes eyeliner (€1.50) which comes in three bolts of colour – purple, blue and gold – for an instant poolside perk-me-up.
Other items in the range include a Lip Kit (€4.50), Solar Bronzer (€4), Mineral Glow Blush and Bronzer (€3.50)
Eyelash Curler (€3) and 2pk Tweezers (€2).
The PS… Tropics collection is available to purchase in Primark stores nationwide now!