Bloom by Bord Bia is back this summer, from 31st May – 4th June, taking place in the beautiful expanse of the Phoenix Park from 9am to 6pm daily.
An upside down garden, the challenges of urban living, skin cancer awareness, gender inequality, sustainable fishing and biodiversity are among the issues which will be brought to life in some of the stunning show gardens at Bord Bia’s Bloom which returns to the Phoenix Park Dublin from 31st May – 4th June 2018.
The five day event which showcases the best of Ireland’s horticulture and food industry will feature 20 spectacular show gardens and endless garden and floral features.
Bloom offers a great out for all the family featuring arts, crafts, music, food and drink as well as talks, debates, workshops and live cookery demonstrations with some of Ireland’s best loved chefs.
IndulgeMe is offering one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to Bloom 2018.
For more information visit www.bloominthepark.com or follow Bloom on Facebook and Twitter @BloominthePark.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Kate Barry. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th May 2018
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 28th May 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bloom by Bord Bia) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.