To celebrate the launch of Sussed 2 Cal Rapeseed Oil, Wicklow-based Sussed Nutrition is offering you the chance to win a one-on-one personalised Pilates workshop or 10 Mash Up classes with Emma Forsyth of Pilates Plus Dublin. The winner will also receive Sussed healthy culinary oils!
Recommended and endorsed by Unislim, Sussed 2 Cal Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil has just 2 calories, 55% less saturated fats and 9 times more Omega 3 than olive oil and is also rich in Vitamin E.
It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, pregnancy and is gluten and GM free.
The winner can choose between a personalised, one-on-one Pilates workshop with Emma or 10 Mash Up classes at Pilates Plus Dublin, whatever suits best.
Emma’s exclusive full body workout is intensive and fun, combining strength, core, endurance, cardio, flexibility and balance with the help of Proformer equipment, which is unique to PPD.
The winner will also receive a selection of Sussed culinary oils including Sussed 2 Cal Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil, Sussed Healthy Heart Plus Algae Oil and Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil (the healthiest culinary oil for your heart) and Sussed Healthy Heart Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight April 12th 2018
– Overall winner will be announced April 13th 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Sussed Nutrition) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is subject to availability
– Winner must register & order online using winner’s coupon code at www.gourmetfuel.com
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– No cash alternative
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid