Groove Festival brings together the perfect blend of music, food, and fun activities to create a feel-good festival for the whole family.
Established in 2013, Groove is returning to the stunning Killruddery House & Gardens, Bray, Co. Wicklow for its 6th year this July 7th & 8th.
Since its launch, Groove has been firmly established as one of Ireland’s most loved independent summer festivals.
Over 10,000 Groovers will experience 24 Incredible Music Acts Inc. Fun Lovin’ Criminals, Heather Small (M People), and The Stunning, Something Happens, Jerry Fish, The Riptide Movement, HamsandwicH and many more.
Great food is also expected from the likes of Sharon Shannon’s Garden of Vegan, Teddy’s, Saba and Bray’s Box Burger.
Getting to Groove is made really easy because of our location. Just 2km off the N11 it’s super handy for drivers as we have parking on site. Those on the DART can hop on a shuttle from Bray station to Killruddery.
For more information visit groovefestival.ie.
If you haven’t already snapped up tickets fear not, IndulgeMe is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of Adult Passes to Groove Festival 2018 for Sunday 8th July.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 3rd July 2018
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 4th July 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Groove Festival) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.