In the shadow of the Sugar Loaf mountains sits one of Ireland’s most majestic resorts, the stunning five star Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa.
Powerscourt Hotel is a temple of luxury, set on 1000 lush green acres in Wicklow’s beautiful Powerscourt Estate.
Just half an hour from Dublin, Powerscourt feels like an oasis of opulence, away from it all.
Luxuriously appointed with decadent decor from the grand staircase entrance through to the panoramic Sugar Loaf lounge, Powerscourt does nothing by half-measures, it is grandeur on a scale of its own.
A 194 room resort, designed with Palladian architecture in mind and spanning seven stories, Powerscourt Hotel is a magnificent crescent shaped property and a sight to behold.
Powerscourt is a destination in itself, whether you are seeking a sumptuous spa break, a luxurious culinary escape or a golfing getaway, it truly has it all in magnificent measure.
IndulgeMe is offering you the opportunity to experience an overnight stay at Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa for two people, with breakfast the next morning and your choice of a sixty minute spa treatment each.
For your chance to win this indulgent prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
THE WINNER IS.. ROISIN MAXWELL.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 17th July 2018
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 18th July 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Powerscourt Hotel) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.