Shailene Woodley and Sam Claflin star in Adrift, the incredible true story based on Tami Oldham Ashcraft’s books.
Adrift is based on the incredible real life tale of two young adventurers whose chance encounter leads them first to love, and then to a fight for survival.
Setting off on the journey of a lifetime across the Pacific ocean, Tami Oldham (Woodley) and Richard Sharp (Claflin) are pushed to their limits as they sail directly into one of the most catastrophic storms in recorded history.
In the aftermath, Tami awakens to find Richard badly injured and their boat in ruins. With no hope for rescue, novice sailor Tami must find the strength and determination to save herself and the only man she has ever loved.
Adrift is an unforgettable story about the resilience of the human spirit and the remarkable power of love.
Adrift (Cert: 12A) will be in Irish cinemas from June 29th.
IndulgeMe is offering five lucky readers the chance to win a copy of Tami Oldham Ashcraft’s book, on which Adrift is based.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 5th July 2018
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 6th July 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.