With two ultra-chic salons in Drumcondra and Clontarf, Dublin, and a legacy of creating beautiful hairstyles since 1971 Hession Hairdressing is one of Ireland’s most respected hairdressing dynasties.
The flagship Drumcondra salon of multi-award winning company recently had a sleek makeover, which included the addition of a BUFF Make Up Academy and Suite so the Hession glam squad can get you hair and makeup ready for that big occasion or night out.
At their new salon in Clontarf Hession have maintained the same high levels of luxury, comfort, quality and relaxation that they have become synonymous with.
In either salon you can be guaranteed your tresses are in expert hands, and you’ll always be greeted like you’re part of the Hession family – the kind of service that will keep you coming back, time and time again.
Together with IndulgeMe, Hession Hairdressing are offering you the chance to win a €200 Gift Voucher to use on any of the services on offer at either salon.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is @Miriamx0x on Twitter. Congratulations!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 10th 2018
– Overall winner will be announced May 11th 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hession) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– No cash alternative
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid