Kilkenny’s highly anticipated winter sale is back with some incredible offers across jewellery, homewares, textiles, glassware, fashion and accessories instore and online. Beginning online at 6pm on November 5th until 9am on November 12th and instore from November 6th until November 11th, there are many great deals on offer. Shoppers can expect up to 20% off household brands such as Max Benjamin, Foxford, McNutt, and even further reductions on the following winter sale star buys.
To celebrate this, Kilkenny is giving away a hamper jam packed with the Winter Sale star buys worth over €400!
Star buys include the Powder gloves and scarf set which is reduced by 50% to €29.98. The beautiful blue and pink tones will complement all skin tones and inject a pop of colour into any outfit. Fans of Irish jewellery will love the intricate Jill Graham Necklace which is down to €50 from €100.
Nothing creates an ambience of pure luxury more than a scented candle. The Celtic candle gift set will fill your home with heavenly scents and leave you feeling relaxed and wrapped in serenity for under €12.
If last year’s Christmas decorations just won’t make the cut this year, Newbridge Silverware has a stunning collection on offer with reductions across the range.
With reductions across almost everything in store, Kilkenny’s Winter Sale is not to be missed!
For more information on all Kilkenny Shop products, take a look at their website www.kilkennyshop.com or follow them on social media @kilkennyshop.
For your chance to win this indulgent prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 5th 2018
– Overall winner will be announced on December 6th 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Kilkenny Shop) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.