Taste of Dublin 2018 attendees can book a free spot at its Gin School where experts will immerse a class of six students on the history of gin, tonic water and the Fever-Tree brand.
The forty-minute sessions will include a sampling of four types of gin: Tanqueray 10, Mór, Bloom and Opihr.
You can join the conversation on social media over the weekend with the hashtags #MixWithTheBest #Taste18 #FeverTree.
Exclusively on IndulgeMe, Fever-Tree are giving one lucky reader the chance to win two Saturday evening tickets, complimentary Florins and front row seats at the Fever-Tree Gin School.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th July 2018
– Overall winner will be announced at 12pm, 15th July 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Fever-Tree) ezines.
– Winner must respond to claim their prize by 8pm Friday 15th or prize will be transferred to an alternative winner
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.