Fancy heading to Wellfest and winning an Aura Gym membership worth over €800?
Aura Leisure are the official gym partner at Wellfest 2018, which takes place on the 12th and 13th of May.
With only 1 month to go we want to give you the chance to come along to our Aura Leisure WELLFIT Stage at WELLFEST by giving away x 2 weekend WellFest tickets!
We will be hosting Bradley Simmonds, Alice Living, Svava with the Viking Method and Aura’s top fitness trainers hosting our top fitness classes with Aura HIIT, Bootycamp and Core 30!
Aura are also giving away a couples membership (2 people) worth over €800 to offer as part of the package. This membership package can be availed of in any one of our 11 Leisure Centres nationwide.
The Aura Holohan Group was recently ranked in the ‘Top 30 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland 2018’ in the ‘Great Place to Work’ awards. This accolade was awarded because we focus on the people, our staff and our customers alike.
Aura’s MISSION is to ‘To Improve the Health and Wellbeing of Our Communities Through Exercise, Sport and Active Lifestyles’ and our VISION is to create ‘A Healthier and Happier Ireland’.
For your chance to win this prize, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed. The winner is @_clodagh_m on Twitter. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 9th May 2018
– Overall winner will be announced at 10th May 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.