Victoria Beckham has already revealed that eating salmon and fitting in two hours of exercise every single day is how she maintains her supple skin and lean physique, but now the fashion designer has revealed her entire daily beauty regime and just as we expected it is both luxurious and excessive.
Having recently entered the beauty world, launching her own Estée Lauder X Victoria Becham cosmetics line, receiving rave reviews for everything from its packaging to application, the skin care and makeup routine of the British beauty has never been more interesting to us.
Thankfully, Victoria shared her entire product arsenal with Into the Gloss, an extensive line up of products which she insists has actually simplified over the years.
“Over time, you learn what works for you,” she explains. “And, you know, I tried some interesting looks in the Spice Girls. At this point, I’ve done so many photoshoots and red carpets that I’ve learned so much about my beauty style by looking back at pictures of myself.”
But while her look is now more subtle and less Spice Girl there is still a fleet of skin and hair perfecting products in her bathroom.
We’ve distilled them all into one list, below, in order of use, with links on where you can buy them. So before you can say ‘zig-a-zig-ah’ you’ll be on your way to spicing up your beauty regime.
– Sarah Chapman Skinesis Stem Cell Collagen Activator
– Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Morning Illluminating Creme
– Bioderma makeup wipes
– Sarah Chapman Ultimate Cleanse
– Lancer Skincare The Method Polish
– Sarah Chapman 3D Moisture Infusion Mask
– a Jade roller
– La Mer Moisturizing Soft Lotion
– Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Aura Gloss
– Sarah Chapman Skin Insurance SPF 30
– Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation
– Burberry Cashmere Concealer
– La Mer Soft Fluid Foundation SPF 20
– Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Skin Perfecting Powder
– Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Eye Kajal
– Estée Lauder Victoria Beckham Cheek Crème