With a stronger resemblance to the green fields and rocky coasts of Ireland than classic images of drier, Castilian plains, the Rias Baixas region in Spain has the perfect micro climate to grow Albariño.
Ample rain, and more importantly, abundant sunshine ensure wines with good natural acidity and balance, and a characteristic aromatic profile that makes Albariño from Rías Baixas a sensory delight.
We are giving you the chance to win an exclusive Rias Baixas Albariño wine hamper to celebrate Spanish Wine Week in Ireland.
Spanish Wine Week will run from the 23rd until the 29th of April 2018. It is designed for wine and food lovers of all levels and there is an event to suit everyone.
The hamper will include 6 bottles of different Rias Baixas Albariño wines.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Sinead Ni Donnacha.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 5th 2018
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm May 6th 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates.
– Winner must respond to notification within 24 hours or the prize will be passed on to an alternative winner.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.