Tower Jewellers is an Irish family business founded in 1991 by goldsmith Paul Conway. Since the opening of their first store on Tower Road Clondalkin, their two children have been introduced into the business, and the family’s quickly evolving love affair with the wonderful world of jewellery has lead to their latest venture – Untold Stories at Tower Jewellers.
A new chapter in Tower Jewelllers, Untold Stories is re-defining handmade jewellery with new design concept created with the modern women in mind, a bit flirtatious yet contemporary and cool.
Each piece in the collection is 9ct gold, handset using semi-precious natural coloured gemstones, no two gems will be the very same shape or size – as Tower Jewellers says, “the luxury is in the detail.”
Tower Jewellers have designed the collection with your need for versatility in mind, and invite you to layer the fine gold chains and gemstones, stack the rings, and be playful.
In celebration of IndulgeMe’s launch, the very lovely people at Tower Jewellers have offered our readers the chance to win their 9ct Gold Interlock Your Love Necklace, worth €209.
For your chance to win this stunning prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Rachel Kenny. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 18th December 2017.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 19th December 2017.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Tower Jewellers) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.