Akina Beauty and Laser Clinic is one of Dublin’s premier Beauty Salons specialising in Laser Treatments, Electrolysis and Advanced Skin Care.While a relaxing treatment is guaranteed, at Akina results are always at the forefront of the minds of their expert therapists, with treatments offering genuine clinical value as well as long lasting benefits.
Akina Beauty Salon is own and operated by Eavanna Breen, an expert beauty therapist who was chosen as ‘Facialist of the Year’ in 2014 by RSVP Magazine and was a finalist in IMAGE Magazines Beauty Awards. Backed up with the knowledge and training she accrued over the years, in 2006 Eavanna opened the salon with a vision to create a space where she could meet specific needs of her clients.
One of the most popular treatments at the clinic is the AlumierMD Glow Peel. The Glow Peel combines 7% Latic, 7% Salicylic and 7% Resorcinol creating a powerful, multipurpose resurfacing solution that exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates skin renewal.
The Glow Peel is a effective treatment to minimising fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. Far from the aggressive peel we all remember Samantha enduring in SATC, the Glow Peel can be tailored to the individual, customising the strength by adapting the number of layers applied to the skin.
To celebrate the launch of IndulgeMe, Akina Beauty and Laser Clinic are offering one lucky winner an AlumierMD Glow Peel Facial.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Elaine Byrne. Congratulations.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 19th December 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 20th December 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Akina Beauty and Laser Clinic) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
Words and Photos: Eavanna Breen