Enjoy the delights of a delicious Afternoon Tea and treat yourself and a friend to a relaxing spa treatment at the four-star luxury Hotel Kilkenny this autumn.
Enjoy an overnight mid-week escape to the stunning Hotel Kilkenny as you check in for a ‘Tea and Pamper’ break. The modern hotel decorated with Italian marble, French wallpaper and custom pieces of furniture designed specifically for the Hotel Kilkenny will ensure you feel immersed in luxury and ready to relax.
Check-in to one of the deluxe bedrooms and enjoy a delicious breakfast overlooking Kilkenny City; enjoy a 30-minute treatment from a choice of a Foot Ritual, a Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage, a Mini Facial, a Luxury Manicure or an Indian Head Massage and full access to the 5* Active Club with sauna, jacuzzi and steam room.
A delicious new afternoon tea is also included in your stay and you can look forward to savouring a selection of savoury finger sandwiches, freshly baked home-made scones with Chantilly cream and preserves, along with a selection of delicious dessert options including chocolate and caramel tart, mini fruit tarts, a gluten-free brownie, Baileys Cheesecake and home-made cookies.
IndulgeMe and Hotel Kilkenny are offering readers the chance to win an Afternoon Tea and Pamper Break for Two at Hotel Kilkenny.
For your chance to win this indulgent prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is Linda Byrne.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 27th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, September 28th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hotel Kilkenny) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.