We have a beaufiul hamper valued ay over €90 to give away to one lucky reader!!
Julie Clarke Candles are based on the Wild Atlantic Way in Galway. They hand pour our candles and diffusers in their workshop, using a blend of quality vegan waxes and perfume. Their aromas are bespoke vegan fragrances. All of their products are approved by the Vegan Society and the International Cruelty Free Leaping Bunny Programme.
They use beautiful porcelain vessels and a luxurious gift box completes the gift.
There are five distinct stories in the range. These include:
– Desert Winds: inspired by the scents and colours of the ancient east, a beautiful stoneware jar in brown or cream with 4 fragrance’s
– Blue Peacock Set: A modern twist to a traditional Chinoise pattern, with a beautifully shaped porcelain diffuser and candle set.
– Botanic: beautiful bone china vessels with real gold and embossment floral pattern.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything Julie Clarke Candles do – all the vessels can be reused for a number of purposes such as a storage jar for spices in the kitchen. The gift box can also be re-used – they make colourful pen holders for the office desk.
Julie Clarke Candles have a list of stockists on their website www.julieclarkecandles.com where you can purchase products.
For your chance to win this prize simply:
Step 1: Share this competition on Instagram or Facebook:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th Nov 2020
– Overall winner will be announced on 1st Dec 2020
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Julie Clarke Candles) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– No cash alternative offered in lieu of prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.