The Shelbourne is an iconic five-star hotel in Dublin’s city centre, renowned for its luxurious services, excellent attention to detail and views across St. Stephen’s Green. The Shelbourne is also home to The Salon, a place of pampering that whispers glamour and elegance.
Sumptuous and timeless, this sanctuary was created for those who wish to escape, unwind, relax and indulge in an exclusive environment dedicated to beauty.
Reflecting the rich surrounds of the internationally acclaimed landmark hotel, The Salon offers guests the ultimate pampering facilities for hair, beauty and nails.
With a complete menu of bespoke treatments for both men and women, it’s the perfect spot for a premium pamper, where each and every guest has the complete dedication and discretion of the salon’s highly trained team.
Treatments range from the classic manicures and pedicures, as well as makeup and hairdressing that are ideal for occasions, parties and events.
For a more indulgent experience, choose from ‘The Speed Spa’ that uses world-renowned ELEMIS expertise, for quick but effective treatments.
There are also four very special legendary packages to really indulge in, entitled the ‘Hollywood Legends’. Each of the style icons treatments, Grace Kelly, Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn and Brigitte Bardot, will include a luxurious blow dry and manicure with a cup of your chosen Hollywood starlet’s signature drink.
To help you relax and pamper yourself, IndulgeMe is giving one lucky winner a €150 Gift Card for The Salon at The Shelbourne.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
THE WINNER IS … LOUISE JENNINGS.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 4th January 2018.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 5th January 2018.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.