Irish designed and family-run, Lauryn Rose is a beautiful collection Sterling Silver jewellery, each of which is handcrafted, affordable and elegant.
Named after founder Philip Marks’ late baby daughter, Lauryn Rose offers customers durable fashionable pieces that can be worn day and night.
One of their stunning signature pieces is the T Cuff Gold Torque Bracelet, a golden T-Bar cuff with ends that have been smoothed to perfection. With the modern woman in mind this piece is designed to be worn daily, its simplicity does all the talking.
Breathtaking, sleek and contemporary, the bracelet, like each order from Lauryn Rose, is delivered to your door in their unique gift packaging with free next day delivery.
By purchasing, you’ll also be donating to LauraLynn Children’s Hospice in line with their policy of giving back, highlighting the thoughtful, caring and essential support families receive during their greatest times of need, like the Marks family did.
To celebrate the launch of IndulgeMe, one lucky reader is in with the chance of winning a T Cuff Gold Torque Bracelet, worth €129, from Lauryn Rose.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Jenny Quigley.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th December 2017.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 15th December 2017.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Lauryn Rose) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.