With Mother’s Day just around the corner wouldn’t it be nice to find the perfect gift for your mum? Isn’t time the ultimate gift? No one can buy time but sometimes with the right amount of pampering, in the right environment, perhaps time can stand still…
Residence Day Spa on Moat Lane in the centre of Naas, Co. Kildare is an urban spa offering an oasis of calm in a busy world. The spa provides an affordable range of grooming and pampering treatments for busy people. Highly trained therapists offer indulgent massages, routine beauty treatments, prescriptive age-defying facials and bespoke packages. Residence Day Spa know their customers want the best and that is why they use high-end luxurious spa products such as Germaine de Capuccini and Eminence Organic.
You can leave the hustle and bustle of the world at their door and lounge on comfy couches and discreet enclaves. This chic spa includes several treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure thrones and even a cosy hideaway where guests can enjoy a post treatment glass of bubbly or tea and scones.
We have teamed up with Residence Day Spa to offer one lucky reader a chance to win a fabulous Mother’s Day prize. You could win the Mother’s Day Revival package (€115 for 2hrs) and help stop time for your mum! This ‘top to tips’ package includes an anti-ageing, multi-correction Germaine de Capuccini Vitamin C Boost Facial as well as a back, neck and shoulder massage, nail file and polish. The Mother’s Day Revival package concludes with a glass of bubbly or tea and scones served in the Rosie Posie Room.
For your chance to win this indulgent prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 28th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced on March 29th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Residence Day Spa) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.