Champagne Bollinger is proud to support one of Ireland’s foremost fashion events, the Bollinger Best Dressed Lady at Punchestown, which takes place once again during the Punchestown Festival from Tuesday 24th to Saturday 28th April.
Champagne Bollinger, the iconic Grande Marque respected and beloved the world over, is proud to be associated with an event that epitomises the company’s tagline of “Life Can Be Perfect”: expect great wine, glamorous fashion, good company and thrilling sport at Ireland’s most anticipated race meet this April.
To celebrate their involvement with the Best Dressed Lady competition, Champagne Bollinger is delighted to offer one lucky reader a pair of VIP Reserved Enclosure tickets to the festival, plus a bottle of luscious Bollinger Champagne.
So all you need to do is turn out in style and Bollinger will look after the rest!
For your chance to win this prize, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Brenda O’Leary. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 15th April 2018.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 16th April 2018.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe and TheTaste ezine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.