Skinfull Affairs is a beauty haven in the heart of Dublin City, that aim to ignite a change within the beauty industry. By hand picking a selection of conscientious cosmetics, the team has crafted a menu of vegan beauty treatments that leave you looking and feeling great, and with a clear conscience too.
From their location on Exchequer Street, they offer body massages, indulgent facials, non-toxic manicures and pedicures, brow and lip threading, as well as plant-based tinting and henna tattoos that have become hugely successful.
The Manicures menu at Skinfull Affairs is plentiful and the services comprehensive, with the Standard Manicure a treatment including nail shaping, buffing, cuticle work, with a vegan scrub application and vegan hand cream massage plus a 7-day free nail polish of your choice.
Using Ella + Mila nail polishes, these are also cruelty-free and vegan with PeTA certification.
Another of their most popular brands is Dr Konopka’s, the “little herb company” who specialise in skincare products that are 100% vegan for the best cleanse and care your body can have.
To celebrate the launch of IndulgeMe, Skinfull Affairs is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a hamper of their best products worth over €75.
This hamper includes:
– Dr Konopka’s Soothing Body Cream
– Dr Konopka’s Protective Hand Cream
– Dr Konopka’s Soothing Shower Gel
– Dr Konopka’s Revitaising Body Scrub
– Ella + Mila Standard Manicure
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Tess O’Kane. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 17th December 2017.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 18th December 2017.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Skinfull Affairs) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.