The deluxe destination of SÁMAS Spa sits within the prestigious and vibrant Park Hotel Kenmare, with wonderful facilities that include SISLEY Treatments, a 25 metre Lap Pool, as well as a cinema box and Daily Lifestyle Classes.
A place that isn’t ashamed to be old-fashioned, this Victorian landmark, dates back to 1897 and boasts splendid views over the glistening waters of Kenmare Bay.
The ever-changing light of the Cork and Kerry Mountains, with the adjoining 18-hole golf course, and stunning garden walks, the Park Kenmare Hotel is one of Ireland’s finest hotels in the Heritage Town of Kenmare.
Tradition, in every sense, is important to the staff, as is the fun of today, the devilment of a younger guest, the delight of a couple holding hands and the delivery of true service. It is a rare place where the decadence of the past is married with the modernism of today.
Heritage and luxury are combined at the Park Hotel Kenmare to create a gracious home, that is yours to enjoy. The hotel is a little gem of Irish magic in the Kingdom of Kerry, on the majestic Wild Atlantic Way that awaits you for a true pamper day.
To celebrate the festive season with IndulgeMe, SÁMAS Spa is giving one lucky winner an ultimate prize of a spa experience for two people plus an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast included at Park Hotel Kenmare.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Linda Mullen.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 8th January 2018.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 9th January 2018.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Park Hotel Kenmare) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.