Irish Doctors Lisa and Vanessa Creaven are the savvy, stunning sisters behind the award-winning Spotlight Whitening, a range of easy-to-use and reasonably priced teeth whitening products.
Combining their experience in cosmetic dentistry at their Quay Dental clinic in Galway City with their wealth of knowledge into the science of whitening, the two dentists introduced the country to their first product, Spotlight Whitening strips.
With a selection of other brands promising a better smile, what helps Spotlight Whitening stand out is the small amount of hydrogen peroxide within the formula that ensures effective results.
Recent winners of the IMAGE Business Woman of the Year Start-up of the Year award, in just 18 months the sisters have developed the range to include six products, including a with set of whitening strips created specifically for men.
Perfect for whitening on the go, the Spotlight Teeth White Pen is a first-of-its-kind whitening pen, which dispenses a small amount of gel on to the teeth.
And to keep your smile bright, using the latest advances in oral care Whitening Toothpaste not only whitens but also and strengthens your teeth.
To keep your smile staying bright, Spotlight Whitening is giving one lucky winner the entire Spotlight Collection.
The prize includes:
– Spotlight Teeth White Pen
– Spotlight Teeth Whitening Strips Kit
– Spotlight Teeth Whitening Strips Kit for Men
– Spotlight Whitening Toothpaste
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Ann-Marie Vereker. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 5th January 2018.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 6th January 2018.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Spotlight Whitening) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.