It’s that time of the year again, when almost 2,000 Irish wine lovers gather for the O’Briens Winter Wine Festival, Ireland’s largest wine event. The Festival will take place on Thursday 7th November in The Clayton Hotel Cork and Friday & Saturday 8th/9th November in the Printworks, Dublin Castle, with all proceeds going to Down Syndrome Ireland and Irish Guide Dogs.
With 75 of the world’s best winemakers opening 340 exciting wines from across the globe, the O’Briens Festival is a great way to reacquaint yourself with old favourites, as well as explore new regions and grape varieties in a casual, relaxed setting. You will have the unique opportunity to meet the producers of your favourite wines: from Barossa to Bordeaux, Mendoza to Marlborough and everywhere in-between.
There will also be a suite of masterclasses. So, if you want an in-depth look at the terroir of Burgundy or learn of the pergolas of Rías Baixas, you will have the opportunity to hear the winemakers talk about what makes their specific region, grapes, soil and climate unique. It is a rare opportunity to taste the wines with the person who nurtured the wine from grape to glass.
All wine samples are included in the ticket price, as well as a tasting booklet and Tipperary crystal glass for you to take home.
Tickets cost €30 for Dublin and €15 (2 for €20) for Cork. Available here- https://www.obrienswine.ie/page/obriens-wine-festival
For your chance to win this prize simply:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
– Closing date for entries is midnight 6th Nov 2019
– Overall winner will be announced on 7th Oct 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (O’Briens) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– No cash alternative offered in lieu of prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.