September is one of the most eagerly awaited months in the fashion calendar, as it officially marks the start of the new season with the September issues, as well as giving us a peak into next season’s trends with the spring / summer fashion shows in London, Milan, Paris and beyond.
On Thursday, 13th September, 2018, the gibson hotel will partner with creative director, stylist and style writer, Corina Gaffey, to host a fashion-filled evening. Guests will watch the iconic film, The Devil Wears Prada, followed by a panel discussion with leading experts in the fashion industry, who will give an insight into what it really takes to work in the world of fashion.
Indulgme.ie is offering one lucky winner a pair of tickets to the gibson talks fashion event on Thursday, 13th September (which starts at 6.30pm) and a meal for two before in the gibson’s famous hemi bar.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is …. Sandra Gough.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 10th
– Overall winner will be announced at 12pm, September 11th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Gibson Hotel) ezines.
– Winner must respond to claim their prize within 24 hours or prize will be transferred to an alternative winner
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.