On Wednesday 18th April, House Dublin will host an exclusive pre-summer party to celebrate the launch of Míl, a new premium Irish gin from the Pearse Lyons Distillery.
As the new tipple has a Mediterranean twist, the party will be a full-on summer vibe surrounded by the olive and citrus trees in the Garden at House Dublin. Míl Gin & tonic’s will be flowing all night and guests will also be treated to tasty gin cocktails, tapas, music and much more!
IndulgeMe and Míl are giving one lucky reader to win tickets for you and 5 of your friends to the exciting launch of Míl gin.
The prize will include a private table including a bottle of Míl gin and mixers, your own mixologist to make you a range of tasty cocktails, scrumptious food and goodie bags to take home.
For your chance to win this amazing gin experience simply follow these steps:
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Lou Curran. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight April 16th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm April 17th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for tickets for you and 5 friends to the launch of Míl Gin
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Winner must be available to attend the launch on April 18th
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid