What’s big, glitzy, and very pink? The Xpose Benefit Awards of course. 14 awards were handed out at last night’s event in the Mansion House in celebration of the best in fashion and entertainment in Ireland.
In an exciting twist to the inaugural Xposé Benefit Awards a special award, Beauty Icon, was awared to none other than Caitlyn Jenner.
The public was asked to vote for their favourite nominees and 14 awards were handed out last night in a star studded ceremony TV Star.
The full list of winners are:
– Best Beauty Influencer: Keilidh Cashell
– Best Session Make Up Artist: Michelle Regazzoli
– Best Session Hairstylist:Dylan Bradshaw
– Best Male TV Star: James Patrice
– Best Female TV Star: Lucy Kennedy
– Best Fashion Stylist: Courtney Smith
– Best Wave Maker: Niall ‘Bressie’ Breslin, A Lust for Life
– Best Irish Designer: Paul Costelloe
– Best High Street Range: POCO by Pippa
– Best Male Star of the Big Screen: Barry Keoghan
– Best Female Star of the Big Screen: Saorise Ronan
– Beauty Icon Award: Caitlyn jenner
– Best Ensemble TV Cast: Emmerdale
– Best Industry Innovator: Don O’Neill
Alongside special guest Caitlyn Jenner, stars hitting the red carpet included Holly Carpenter, Thalia Heffernan, Montana Rose Brown, Roz Purcell and Callum Best.
— Xposé (@Xpose) February 1, 2018
For the best red carpet looks from the Xpose Benefit awards check out the full gallery HERE.
The Xposé Benefit Awards airs in a 60 minute dedicated primetime slot at 8pm, Tuesday 6th. Xposé also airs Monday, Wednesday and Friday night on TV3 at 8pm.
Photos: Brian McEvoy